Camp Oven - Chicken Curry Recipe Easy
Camp Oven – Chicken Curry
Want to treat your camp mates to a traditional Indian Chicken Curry? Then look no further. Authentic yet easy Camp Oven Chicken Curry Recipe - you’re going to love it!
- 4 garlic cloves roughly chopped
- 50g ginger roughly chopped
- 2 green chillies (if you want it ‘hot’ add more)
- 2 large onions
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- Pint of water
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 kg diced chicken
- Roughly chop the onions, garlic, ginger, chillies and coriander
- Add your oil into a pan and let it heat
- Add the onions and chillies, stir and cook until onions have softened. If it starts to stick at any time add in a splash of water
- Stir in the ginger and garlic
- Add 2tsp of salt, garam masala and turmeric
- Add one tin of chopped tomatoes and stir. Let the mixture heat up.
- Add 1 kg diced chicken and stir.
- Add half a pint of water. Stir every ten mins or so.
- Allow the chicken about 40 mins to cook
- Finally garnish with some coriander
Tried this recipe? Let us know how much you enjoyed it. If you want to share your dish please send us a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org tag us in Facebook @campingandcaravanninguk